Here is definitely How To Hide Someone’s Posts And Stories On Instagram Without unfollowing Them by following this step below
While the easiest solution would be a swift ‘unfollow’, this can stir up drama in the friendship – and that’s probably the last thing you want.
Thankfully, there’s a sneaky way to hide their photos and Stories, without having to unfollow them.
Here are the simple steps you can follow to hide people on Instagram.
How to mute people on Instagram
1. Open the Instagram app, and search for the account you want to mute
2. Go on their page, and tap the three dots in the top right corner
3. Tap Mute
4. You’ll then be given the option to mute their posts, Stories, or posts and Stories
If for some reason you decide you want to un-mute the account, thankfully this is pretty easy.
Simply tap on the three dots in the top right corner of their page again, and tap un-mute.bam you’re done that one friend on Instagram who’s constantly clogging up your feed with annoying photos and Stories.
- Legends Never Die: Juice Wrld Posthumous Album Release ‘Crashes Spotify’
- Martin Mcdonnell Releases Elton John’s Your Son (Listen)
- Laura Elizabeth Hughes Announced For Tonight’s Hot Press Lockdown Sessions
- Arrow Star Colton Haynes Sister Pass Away
- Rob Lowe Is In Talks To Star In A Joe Exotic Project With Ryan Murphy